Saturday 10 February 2024

So How's life?

 ... So, how's life?

- Okay...
- Mhm, and why so?
- I don't know. It's just fine; the way it should be.
- Ah! 'The way it should be? What way? Your way? If yes, then why it's just fine and okay and not 'good'?
- I think, we, humans, are never satisfied with what we have. We are never fully contented with the situation we are in; we are always after something or the other and as soon as we achieve that particular goal we head on in the quest to the next. We rarely celebrate the moment we are in. These 'what ifs' keep budging our minds. In search of 'better', we neglect our present 'best' and then whine about our mediocre life.
- The way you're doing right now?
- Absolutely!
- How's your life?
- I don't know, but currently, I am quite enjoying this conversation of life. And I must say this cup of coffee and sandwiches; they are not whinning worthy either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I wish something?

Tonight I feel like doing unusual things so I painted a glass of water beside a pale blue ocean. The goldfish from within the glass  is smil...